YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
What is a scented wax melt?
Wax melts are a home fragrance product. We take the highest quality fragrance oils and suspended them in our premium blend of vegetable and mineral waxes. When melted they will release their fragrance into your home.
How do I use my wax melts?
Cut or break off enough wax to cover the bottom of your warmers bowl, switch on or light the tea light and as the wax melts it will begin to release it's fragrance into your room.
Are your products CLP compliant and insured?
Yes every product you purchase from us will come with the correct CLP ( Classification, Labelling and Packaging) attached as per the current EU guidelines. For more information about CLP there is a detailed article available here.
Our product and public liability insurance is provided by Ian W Wallace Ltd.
How long will my order take to get to me?
Our average turnaround around time is 2/3 days for in stock items, although at busier times it may be up to 7 days. You will be sent a notification by email when your order has been dispatched. If you haven't had a dispatch email after 7 days please contact us here
What is your returns policy?
In the unlikely event that your product should have a fault we would ask you to return the product to us via signed for mail where we will inspect and refund both the product cost and the return postage.
If you change your mind about your purchase in line with distance selling regulations you have 14 days from receipt in which to return your items. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer and all goods must be returned in the same new unused condition. We recommend always using signed for postage as we cannot accept responsibility for items not received by us.
What do I do when I can no longer smell the fragrance?
Once the scent in your wax has started to fade we would recommend the pour off method of disposing of your wax. While the wax is still liquid pour it off into a plastic tub and wipe out the inside with a baby wipe. Alternatively you can soak up the liquid wax with a couple of cotton wool balls and then wipe your bowl clean ready for a fresh fragrance.
Allowing the wax to cool in the warmer dish and prizing it out is another method some people like to use but we have always found the warm method preferable.
How do I store my new wax melts?
The packaging your wax melts are supplied in is ideal for keeping the fragrance in your wax so we recommend keeping it in the original packaging. Then stored in a cool, dry place away from any direct sources of light and heat.
Do's and Dont's
- DON'T over fill your warmer bowl, our wax is highly scented and you don't need to use a lot to get a good scent throw.
- DON'T put new wax in with used wax... it will dilute the scent of the fresh wax.
- DON'T dispose of your wax into the water system, eg not down the drain or the toilet. Fragrance oil is dangerous to aquatic life and will effect the balance of the ecosystem. It can also cause major blockages in drains.
- DO watch your wax as it melts, many of our waxes contain a hidden visual display within their colours.
- DO keep your wax away from children and pets.
- DO enjoy your wax, share with friends and family and come and join our friendly community on Facebook.
- DO take photographs and share them via our social media pages to be in with a chance to win one of our regular competitions.